Project - Chemistry
Success Story for the MoM/MES department DigiMOM
Faced with an explosion in demand, one of Europe's leading manufacturers of consumer and professional cleaning products wanted to produce more and faster.
The results measured are impressive:
40% time saving
95% rework reduction
80% Correct production
2 Solution deployed in 2 sites
Faced with an explosion in demand, one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of consumer and professional cleaning products wanted to produce more and faster.
The specific development team of the Technord Group’s Manufacturing Execution department was successfully involved.
In its production processes, the client was experiencing a bottleneck in its mixing workshop. Technord’s mission was to reduce production time by guiding operators and ensuring better traceability of materials and laboratory results.
Solution provided by Technord
Technord proposed its DigiMOM Framework in order to meet the customer’s requirements, while respecting their constraints.
The technical solution implemented :
- Implementation of an application ensuring the exchange of information between the ERP and production (production planning, material stocks)
- Installation of a screen for the laboratory, enabling production to be monitored and the results of laboratory tests to be encoded
- Guidance of operators through the operations defined by the MES recipe
- 40% reduction in average production time (from 4 hours to 2 hours 20 minutes)
- 95% reduction in rework stock (reworked materials)
- more than 80% of productions are correct the first time (no batch correction necessary)
As a result of these improvements, a second customer production site is underway and a third is under consideration!
- Chemical industry
- DigiMOM by Technord
Are you ready to start?
Book your demo and see what DigiMOM can do for you.
We have received your request and our team will respond as soon as possible!
Keep informed with our latest news//.