Technord Group gives the utmost importance to the protection of your privacy and your personal data. We collect and process your personal data in accordance with the relevant legal provisions, namely the European Regulation of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (« Regulation »).
We wish to inform you of any possible processing of your personal data and your rights in this matter.
2. Who is the data controller of your personal data ?
Within Technord Group , the personal data controller is the company :
Rue de la Lys, 21
VAT- : BE 0430.242.411 – Company Register : Hainaut - Tournai division
Phone : +32 (0)69 25 73 11
E-mail : email@example.com
"Technord Group" means the aforementioned company and the companies related to it within the meaning of article 11 of the Companies Code.
3. What are the categories of personal data being collected ?
The processing of your personal data is limited to what is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes pursued by Technord Group. Listed below are the categories of data involved in the processing.
- Identifying datas (name, mailing address, email, phone)
- Professional datas (function, title, interests)
- Connection and navigation datas (IP address, geographic location of visit, day and time of visit, record of viewed pages).
4. What is the purpose of the treatment ?
Technord Group collects your personal data in order to provide you with products and services which best suit your needs. In this respect, the processing of the three categories of data mentioned above allows us to:
- Offer you personalized products and services, including the sending of useful information, newsletters, the provision of support and the follow-up of claims.
- To contact you for commercial purposes (direct marketing).
If you are a Technord Group customer, we may, unless you disagree, use your personal data to contact you for commercial purposes, after having looked into your profile, to inform you on products and services.
If you are not a Technord Group customer, your personal data will not be used for commercial purposes unless you have explicitly agreed to it.
In any case, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
Your personal data is intended to be used exclusively within Technord Group. Your personal data will thus not be sold or given to third parties, except with your prior consent.
5. For how long is your data kept?
Your data is kept only for the necessary time; i.e. :
- when you show interest in our products or services : your data will be deleted 3 years from December 31 following your absence of reaction to our messages.
- when you order products or services from us : your data will be deleted at the latest 10 years from December 31 following the end of our contractual relationship.
6. How is your personal data protected ?
We guarantee that we take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to ensure a level of security adapted to the risk. The storage mode as well as the security and confidentiality measures of your data are specified in documents that we keep internally and that are reviewed and updated at least once a year.
In the event of a breach of your personal data, we undertake, in accordance with applicable legislation, to notify the Data Protection Authority as soon as possible and, if possible, not later than 72 hours after becoming aware of it. It goes without saying that you remain however solely responsible for the security and the confidentiality of your login data (username, password, …). In case of theft or misuse of your login data, please inform us immediately by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. What are your rights ?
Anytime and free of any charge, you may:
- access your data and retrieve them as a copy (easily usable and allowing data portability) ;
- request deletion of your data ;
- modify your inaccurate or incomplete data ;
- request a limited use of your data ;
- refuse the processing of your data, including processing for direct marketing purposes.
9. How do I exercise my rights ?
To exercise your rights, simply send us your request by email by providing proof of your identity to the following address: email@example.com.
Your claim will be processed as soon as possible and at the latest within one (1) month of receipt of the request.
10. Possibility to lodge a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the processing of your personal data by Technord Group, you have the right to lodge a complaint before the Data Protection Authority (www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be).
Last updated version : April 2019