As part of a young and dynamic team, you will participate in the costing, analysis, development, commissioning and maintenance phases of our industrial IT projects.
You will provide customers and the company with your technical expertise.
- You have undergone advanced technical training.
- You have at least 5 years' professional experience in industrial IT projects.
- You have expert knowledge of relational databases such as SQL Server and programming languages (.net, C#, VB, ASP).
- You are familiar with Siemens and/or Wonderware monitoring systems and products.
- You have a good knowledge of MES tools.
- Basic knowledge of Siemens or Rockwell PLCs is preferred.
- You have a working knowledge of the English language.
- You are interested in supervising a team of project engineers and interns.
- You are known for your interpersonal skills and reliability.
- You are open to international travel.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A permanent contract
- The stability and longevity of the Technord family-run group.
- Benefits related to our service business including a diversity of projects and processes.
- A high-tech environment.
- An engaging, external role, technical challenges, technological solutions and a wide range of contacts.
- Numerous opportunities for training and development.
- A company that values its employees and empowers them.
- A complete salary package to match your experience, including a company car and performance bonus.
DOES THIS ROLE INTEREST YOU?
Click on the link, attach your C.V. and send! firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to include the title of the role that you are applying for.