As a programmer/analyst, you will take on varied responsibilities and will take part in the different phases of a project in order to improve our customers’ production and increase reliability. Under the responsibility of your Project Manager:
- You will perform the functional analysis with a project team in order to thoroughly understand the needs of our customers (who operate in the industrial sector).
- You will be responsible for conducting the project (development in C#, .NET, ASP, SQL or configuration of an industrial software package).
- You will carry out the technical tests and support the commissioning of the solution on the customer's premises.
- You will exchange and share your experiences, difficulties and proposals for solutions with your colleagues for the professional development of the team.
- You have a qualification with a specialisation in IT (bachelor’s or engineer’s degree).
- You are proficient with relational databases such as SQL Server and one of the following programming languages: .net, C#, VB, ASP.
- Knowledge of industrial software packages (Siemens/Wonderware) is preferred.
- You show strong interest in the industrial world.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the English language.
- You enjoy working in a team and can handle stressful situations.
- Because our customers are based all over the world, you will be required to travel abroad depending on the project needs.
- You have a category B driving licence and preferably have use of a vehicle.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A permanent contract.
- The stability and longevity of the Technord family-run group.
- Benefits related to our service business including a diversity of projects and processes (pharmaceutics, chemicals, food processing).
- A high-tech environment.
- A rich, varied and motivating position within a young and dynamic team.
- Numerous opportunities for training and development.
- A company that values its employees and empowers them.
DOES THIS ROLE INTEREST YOU?
Send your C.V. and cover letter by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to include the title of the role that you are applying for.
Thank you for your interest in working with us.