YOUR JOB POSITION :
As a Project Manager, you are responsible for managing multidisciplinary projects at our client's locally. In this context :
- You are responsible for the supervision of the implementation and the technical and administrative management of work sites related to the deployment of structured cabling networks.
- You will meet project deadlines, budget and quality.
- You are in charge of the relationship with the customer, as well as with the human and material resources related to the project.
- You coordinate the implementation up to the updating of the documentary databases, the connections at the client's and the complex infrastructure networks projects that may cover all techniques related to networks and services.
- You take care of the reporting about the implementation of the projects.
- You anticipate project deviations and put in place corrective and preventive measures needed to bring the project to a good end.
- You have a BSc/MSc degree in Telecommunications, electricity or electromechanics.
- You justify a large work experience (min. 10 years) inluded an experience of min.3 years as a Project Manager in an industrial electricity environment, including financial responsibilities, team management and business development skills.
- You are ideally familiar with the NEN1010 standard.
- You speak English fluently.
WE ARE OFFERING YOU :
- A contract for an indefinite period of time.
- The strength and sustainability of Technord's Family Group.
- The benefits of our service business including the diversity of projects and processes.
- A technologically state of the art environment.
- A rich, varied and challenging position within a young and dynamic team.
- Many opportunities for training and career evolution.
- A company that puts its employees at the heart of its concerns while empowering them.
- A complete salary package tailored to your experience, including a bonus on the results.
ARE YOU INTERESTED BY THIS JOB ?
Send us your resume and cover letter to Claire Boedt (Recruitment Manager) at the following address: email@example.com