The world is becoming digital; Big Data plays a role in our everyday lives and in the life of a business. Acquiring sufficient storage capacities is one of the major industrial challenges of our time. Data Centres are a key part of the equation, which explains the logical growth experienced by the infrastructure market in this field all over the world. Since 2007, Technord Group's NETWORK department has been working throughout Europe to roll out large-scale data centres.
Become a part of our specialised team (of 100 people) and take part in fascinating international projects! Our promise? Exchanges with prestigious customers on their technical issues, taking part in studies and supervising on-site constructions, a multicultural, high-tech working environment.
Are you a young engineer having recently graduated? Or do you already have experience in project management for Data Centres? Are you looking to work in a high-tech environment? Do you want to develop your skills in an international context and travel to Europe? Do you speak fluent English?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, apply for this position now!
- A permanent contract;
- The opportunity to work in a growing business and stimulating working environment;
- The opportunity to travel;
- A rich and varied position within a young and dynamic team;
- A wealth of training and career development opportunities thanks to our in-house academy;
- The stability and longevity of the Technord family-run group;
- A salary to match your experience, including a performance bonus.
DOES THIS ROLE INTEREST YOU?
Send your C.V. and cover letter by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to include the title of the role that you are applying for.
Thank you for your interest in working with us.