As part of a young and dynamic team, you will assume the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for defining instrumentation and control solutions meeting the needs of customers
- You will draft technical specifications in the monitoring and automation fields and ensure their successful integration into our "bespoke" projects
- You will manage interfaces with other disciplines.
- You will participate in commissioning solutions and provide maintenance services to customers
- You will provide customers and the company with your technical expertise.
- You have a Bachelor's or Engineering degree (specialising in automation).
- You have at least 5 years' experience working for an installer/integrator or in an Engineering Office.
- You have extensive knowledge of the Siemens and/or Rockwell software. Proficiency with any other product is also appreciated.
- You have a good knowledge of industrial processes and engineering.
- You have a working knowledge of the English language.
- Your skill set includes coordinating studies.
- You are open to international travel.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A permanent contract
- The stability and longevity of the Technord family-run group.
- Benefits related to our service business including a diversity of projects and processes.
- A high-tech environment.
- A rich, varied and motivating position within a young and dynamic team.
- An integral management role, right where the action is.
- Numerous opportunities for training and development.
- A company that values its employees and empowers them.
- A complete salary package to match your experience, including a performance bonus.
DOES THIS ROLE INTEREST YOU?
Click on the link, attach your C.V. and send! firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to include the title of the role that you are applying for.
Amount of vacancies: