As a project engineer, you will take on varied responsibilities and participate in the different phases of a project:
- Reporting to your Project Manager, you will perform the functional analysis in order to understand the needs of your customers (most of whom operate in the industrial sector).
- You will be responsible for conducting the project (development in Siemens/Rockwell or configuration of a monitoring product).
- You will carry out the technical tests and the commissioning of the solution on the customer's premises.
- You will exchange and share your experiences, difficulties and proposals for solutions with your colleagues for the professional development of the team.
- You have a qualification with a specialisation in automation (graduate’s or engineer’s degree).
- You ideally have previous experience in project management.
- You are proficient with Siemens and Rockwell.
- You’re familiar with Motion Control Programmation (Siemens/Rockwell).
- You have a working knowledge of the English language.
- Because our customers are based all over the world, you will be required to travel abroad depending on the project needs.
- You have a curious nature and an affinity for the industrial world.
- You enjoy working in a team and can handle stressful situations.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A permanent contract.
- The stability and longevity of the Technord family-run group.
- Benefits related to our service business including a diversity of projects and processes.
- A high-tech environment.
- A rich, varied and motivating position within a young and dynamic team.
- Numerous opportunities for training and development.
- A company that values its employees and empowers them.
- A salary to match your experience, including a performance bonus.
DOES THIS ROLE INTEREST YOU?
Send your C.V. and cover letter by email to the following address: email@example.com
Please remember to include the title of the role that you are applying for.
Thank you for your interest in working with us.