Computer-aided simulation and design test and adjust the products in real time in a virtual environment similar to real production limitations. New digital tools allow you to bypass prototype manufacturing costs and deadlines, significantly reduce production times and bring products to market more quickly. Moreover, the production tools now communicate with each other using this new software: they plan an optimal manufacturing mode and adapt in real time to product-related restrictions.
On the one hand, process simulation allows industrialists to improve the efficiency and profitability of an existing method, and on the other hand to design and simulate a new production unit.
TECHNORD boasts expert knowledge in processes (Doctors in applied sciences and process engineers) and uses very powerful software packages to produce this type of simulation.
These software packages are therefore used to design, optimise and monitor the performance levels of most industrial processes using the following methodology:
A digital simulator sheds an unprecedented light on the process: the analysis of available data and dialogue with the different users, and the development of a simulator and its representative outputs pave the way for new improvement possibilities.
This new angle of attack and new tool make it easier to find a solution by adopting a predictive approach, which eases event management activities compared to a short-term management system, where you often need to be able to react straight away.
This helps optimise a process, both in terms of quality and power consumption.
Moreover, it can also be used as a foundation for new developments and new designs (new production unit).
TECHNORD has an industrial licence for the Amesim software, designed by Siemens. This high-performance product meets all of these expectations, and was designed from the very beginning to be used in all technological fields, allowing for versatile use of the simulators.
Our process methodology in 5 steps:
- Production of a mathematical model (Proof of Concept) for validation with the customer. Use of integrated libraries (thermal, hydraulic, mechanical, electrical, chemical, pneumatic, etc.)
- Model refinement after data enhancement and new developments by the customer's and Technord's process engineers. First validation using existing measurements.
- Implementation of the simulator and on-site validation: the simulator accurately represents the behaviour of the physical system, the digital twin is finalised.
- Optimisation of production efficiency and quality:
- Creation of an open-loop link between the digital twin and the facility's instrumentation and control tools.
- Creation of a closed-loop link between the digital twin and the facility (where possible).
- Roll-out on other facilities of the same type (where present).