Given that demand for spectrum resources is constantly increasing, the use of Data Centres is growing rapidly. Since 2007, Technord's network department has been working throughout Europe to roll out large-scale data centres.
Boasting experience gained from numerous projects, Technord plays an active role at the different stages of your project from engineering to the design, installation, maintenance, renovation and validation testing of your Data Centre or computer network, in compliance with ISO 11801 and TIA/EIA-568 standards.
The network department offers a wide range of technical services and flexible solutions for developing wireless, copper and optical fibre (single-mode or multimode) networks and data centres for your company as well as for the wiring of control systems and actuators:
- Project management with PRIMAVERA P6 planning tools and Autocad 3D Revit modelling tools
- Installation and splicing of optical fibres (standard and/or ribbon fibres)
- Laying of structured cables
- Installation of audiovisual systems
- Roll-out of Wireless Indoor & Outdoor infrastructures
- Computer rooms and equipment rooms
- Electricity distribution and generators/UPS systems
- Power management systems
- Building Management Systems (B.M.S.) and Power Monitoring Systems (P.M.S.)
- Fire protection and safety systems
- Permanent HV cable monitoring
- Cabling tests (Photometry, Reflectometry and Test Channel)
- 24 hours/day - 365 days/year maintenance and breakdown service
- The validation tests and audits required to certify your facility (copper and optical fibre networks). Our reports provide clear and detailed diagnostics for your network in accordance with the standards in effect.
As a certified installer, we are able to offer an extended 25-year warranty period for your facility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org